At my current project I work a lot with Apache Spark and running PySpark jobs on it. For those who also want to get their hands dirty with Spark in combination with Python I can recommend this course at Udemy. It gives a broad introduction about Spark in general, the different modules like ‘Spark Streaming‘, ‘Spark Sql‘, ‘MLlib‘ and ‘GraphX‘, and how to use Python to make use of the Spark system.
It also explains how you can run your own cluster in the cloud with AWS EMR about which I wrote several post before. And no worries, after completing this course there is still lots more to discover about Spark 😉 but like I said this should be sufficient to get started.
Tag CloudActiveMQ Artifactory AWS AWS Beanstalk AWS DynamoDB AWS EMR AWS Glacier AWS IAM AWS RDS AWS Route 53 AWS S3 AWS SDK Java AWS SQS AWS VPC Axis2 Boxfuse BPEL BPMN Citrus Cloud CloudCheckr Continuous Build Continuous Delivery CruiseControl CXF DataMining Docker EJB3 Git GitLab GlassFish Hadoop Hibernate IntelliJ IDEA iOS Jasper Reports Java JAX-WS JAXB JBoss AS Jenkins JMS Linux MapForce MapReduce maven MongoDB Mule Mule ESB Mule iON Netbeans Nexus OpenEJB Oracle BPEL Oracle iAS Oracle WSM Oracle XE Quartz Red Hat REST Security Smooks SOA/Web Services SoapUI Spring Boot Spring Framework Spring Integration Spring WS SqlDeveloper Swift TOGAF9 Tomcat WSO2 ESB XCode XML/XSD/XSLT
Top Posts & Pages
- Configure Jenkins for Continuous Delivery of a Spring Boot application
- Running the Maven Release Plugin with Jenkins
- Using a WAR module as dependency in Maven
- Assign a fixed IP to AWS EC2 instance
- Run your Spring Boot application on AWS using Elastic Beanstalk
- Making Spring Boot application run serverless with AWS
- Pipeline as code with a Spring Boot application
- Starting developing in Swift: Using GitLab with XCode
- Validating JWT with Spring Boot and Spring Security
- Using Amazon RDS with your WordPress installation
Pascal is a senior IT consultant and has been working in IT since 1997. He is monitoring the latest development in new technologies (Mobile, Cloud, Big Data) closely and particularly interested in Java open source tool stacks, cloud related technologies like AWS and mobile development like building iOS apps with Swift. Specialties: Java/JEE/Spring Amazon AWS API/REST Big Data Continuous Delivery Swift/iOS