Category Archives: SoapUI

Combining Mule with a BPEL Engine

In my current project we are going to need a BPEL engine besides our Mule CE implementation. Actually, we will use Mule for our stateless communication between systems and use BPEL for the stateful processes. One of the possible frameworks … Continue reading

Posted in BPEL, Maven, Mule, SoapUI, Web Service | Tagged , , ,

‘Error import WSDL’ in SoapUI

Although it has been a while since I posted about SoapUI I am still receiving questions about the tool. The most frequently asked question is how to solve the error ‘Error import WSDL’ so I will post the steps I … Continue reading

Posted in SoapUI, Web Service | Tagged ,

Testing Oracle WSM’s web service signing and verifying with SoapUI

This will be the last ‘hands-on’ article about testing Oracle WSM setup with SoapUI. I have posted about two other examples here and here. In this example Oracle WSM is configured to verify the signature of the incoming SOAP message … Continue reading

Posted in Security, SoapUI, Web Service | Tagged , , ,

Testing Oracle WSM’s Encrypting and Decrypting with SoapUI

As said before I am currently going through the book ‘Oracle Web Service Manager‘. In chapter 5 of this book an example is given how to configure OWSM to encrypt outgoing and decrypt incoming soap messages for a web service. … Continue reading

Posted in Security, SoapUI, Web Service | Tagged , , ,

Testing Oracle WSM’s SOAP authentication with SoapUI

Last week I started to have a look at the product ‘Oracle Web Server Manager‘. I am reading a packtpub book about this product and am halfway now. I will post more about this book later but one thing I … Continue reading

Posted in Security, SoapUI, Web Service | Tagged , , ,

Threading issues with SoapUI?

While performing the load test of our web service (of course with my favourite tool SoapUI) I was getting some errors when I used a number of threads at a time to call my service. Most error messages were related … Continue reading

Posted in SoapUI | Tagged , , | 4 Comments

Another common issue solved with Soap UI

Well, I think it is clear now I am a big fan of SoapUI. So here is another post about it. This time I explain how you can use it to perform a load test for your webservice and how … Continue reading

Posted in SoapUI | Tagged , | 15 Comments

Managing the test-database with SOAP UI

As I blogged a few posts ago, we are using the free edition of soapUI to test our webservice and are very pleased about it. In this post I will show you one way to solve a common problem when … Continue reading

Posted in SoapUI | Tagged , | 3 Comments

Using SoapUI for testing your webservice

In my previous post I showed you how you can use Ant and XFire to create a client for your webservice. Another, even nicer and easier way, to test your webservice is to make use of soapUI. This is a … Continue reading

Posted in SoapUI, Web Service | Tagged , | 154 Comments