Last week I attended to the AWS Summit in London. Together with a few colleagues from 4Synergy we saw a lot of interesting stuff.
I attended to the Data & Analytics Track and saw (again) the potential of what AWS can mean to businesses that have to deal with Big Data or extremely busy peaks in their web traffic. If you are interested in the presentations held that day you can find them here.
If you want to know what AWS can mean for your business just contact us. As AWS Solution partner we are always keen to discuss the possibilities of AWS (or Cloud technology in general) with you.
Tag CloudActiveMQ Artifactory AWS AWS Beanstalk AWS DynamoDB AWS EMR AWS Glacier AWS IAM AWS RDS AWS Route 53 AWS S3 AWS SDK Java AWS SQS AWS VPC Axis2 Boxfuse BPEL BPMN Citrus Cloud CloudCheckr Continuous Build Continuous Delivery CruiseControl CXF DataMining Docker EJB3 Git GitLab GlassFish Hadoop Hibernate IntelliJ IDEA iOS Jasper Reports Java JAX-WS JAXB JBoss AS Jenkins JMS Linux MapForce MapReduce maven MongoDB Mule Mule ESB Mule iON Netbeans Nexus OpenEJB Oracle BPEL Oracle iAS Oracle WSM Oracle XE Quartz Red Hat REST Security Smooks SOA/Web Services SoapUI Spring Boot Spring Framework Spring Integration Spring WS SqlDeveloper Swift TOGAF9 Tomcat WSO2 ESB XCode XML/XSD/XSLT
Top Posts & Pages
- Configure Jenkins for Continuous Delivery of a Spring Boot application
- Assign a fixed IP to AWS EC2 instance
- Making Spring Boot application run serverless with AWS
- Use Spring and Hibernate with MongoDB
- Validating JWT with Spring Boot and Spring Security
- Using Amazon RDS with your WordPress installation
- Transforming XML to CSV via XSLT
- Run your Spring Boot application on AWS using Elastic Beanstalk
- Running the Maven Release Plugin with Jenkins
- Using a WAR module as dependency in Maven
Pascal is a senior IT consultant and has been working in IT since 1997. He is monitoring the latest development in new technologies (Mobile, Cloud, Big Data) closely and particularly interested in Java open source tool stacks, cloud related technologies like AWS and mobile development like building iOS apps with Swift. Specialties: Java/JEE/Spring Amazon AWS API/REST Big Data Continuous Delivery Swift/iOS