Recently Mulesoft has released a new platform: iPAAS. I just went through the starters guide and I am pretty impressed. Of course the use case in the tutorial is very simple but the whole idea of just putting your Mule config into the cloud and it runs sounds good. And I have seen it working (you can check for yourself by submitting text to this url.
Here is a snapshot of the dashboard you get with you Mule iON account:
Although it looks pretty nice at first sight it does raise questions and some topics for further investigation: what about security and in what use cases will this be the best solution? Mulesoft already has answers to those questions (security and use cases) but I am going to find out myself and let you know my opinion. Stay tuned!
Tag CloudActiveMQ Artifactory AWS AWS Beanstalk AWS DynamoDB AWS EMR AWS Glacier AWS IAM AWS RDS AWS Route 53 AWS S3 AWS SDK Java AWS SQS AWS VPC Axis2 Boxfuse BPEL BPMN Citrus Cloud CloudCheckr Continuous Build Continuous Delivery CruiseControl CXF DataMining Docker EJB3 Git GitLab GlassFish Hadoop Hibernate IntelliJ IDEA iOS Jasper Reports Java JAX-WS JAXB JBoss AS Jenkins JMS Linux MapForce MapReduce maven MongoDB Mule Mule ESB Mule iON Netbeans Nexus OpenEJB Oracle BPEL Oracle iAS Oracle WSM Oracle XE Quartz Red Hat REST Security Smooks SOA/Web Services SoapUI Spring Boot Spring Framework Spring Integration Spring WS SqlDeveloper Swift TOGAF9 Tomcat WSO2 ESB XCode XML/XSD/XSLT
Top Posts & Pages
- Configure Jenkins for Continuous Delivery of a Spring Boot application
- Using a WAR module as dependency in Maven
- Validating JWT with Spring Boot and Spring Security
- Assign a fixed IP to AWS EC2 instance
- Making Spring Boot application run serverless with AWS
- Running the Maven Release Plugin with Jenkins
- Using Amazon RDS with your WordPress installation
- Run your Spring Boot application on AWS using Elastic Beanstalk
- Pipeline as code with a Spring Boot application
- Transforming XML to CSV via XSLT
Pascal is a senior IT consultant and has been working in IT since 1997. He is monitoring the latest development in new technologies (Mobile, Cloud, Big Data) closely and particularly interested in Java open source tool stacks, cloud related technologies like AWS and mobile development like building iOS apps with Swift. Specialties: Java/JEE/Spring Amazon AWS API/REST Big Data Continuous Delivery Swift/iOS