For a new interface that we have to implement we have to transfrom a file with ‘character separated values’ to a XML message. One way to obtain this transformation is by using Smooks. Smooks is an extensible framework for building applications for processing XML and non XML
data (CSV, EDI, Java etc) using Java. Although Smooks can run standalone, we want to combine it with our integration platform that is based on Mule CE.
After a short search we found a mavenized Smooks module here. I made some little changes to the module so the dependencies are referring to Mule2.2.2-SNAPSHOT and Smooks1.3.1. After this I deployed the module to our company repository so it is ready for use. An example how to use the module will be posted next, so stay tuned.
Tag CloudActiveMQ Artifactory AWS AWS Beanstalk AWS DynamoDB AWS EMR AWS Glacier AWS IAM AWS RDS AWS Route 53 AWS S3 AWS SDK Java AWS SQS AWS VPC Axis2 Boxfuse BPEL BPMN Citrus Cloud CloudCheckr Continuous Build Continuous Delivery CruiseControl CXF DataMining Docker EJB3 Git GitLab GlassFish Hadoop Hibernate IntelliJ IDEA iOS Jasper Reports Java JAX-WS JAXB JBoss AS Jenkins JMS Linux MapForce MapReduce maven MongoDB Mule Mule ESB Mule iON Netbeans Nexus OpenEJB Oracle BPEL Oracle iAS Oracle WSM Oracle XE Quartz Red Hat REST Security Smooks SOA/Web Services SoapUI Spring Boot Spring Framework Spring Integration Spring WS SqlDeveloper Swift TOGAF9 Tomcat WSO2 ESB XCode XML/XSD/XSLT
Top Posts & Pages
- Validating JWT with Spring Boot and Spring Security
- Pipeline as code with a Spring Boot application
- Assign a fixed IP to AWS EC2 instance
- Configure Jenkins for Continuous Delivery of a Spring Boot application
- Using a WAR module as dependency in Maven
- Run your Spring Boot application on AWS using Elastic Beanstalk
- Making Spring Boot application run serverless with AWS
- Using Amazon RDS with your WordPress installation
- Use Spring and Hibernate with MongoDB
- Writing a Hadoop MapReduce task in Java
Pascal is a senior IT consultant and has been working in IT since 1997. He is monitoring the latest development in new technologies (Mobile, Cloud, Big Data) closely and particularly interested in Java open source tool stacks, cloud related technologies like AWS and mobile development like building iOS apps with Swift. Specialties: Java/JEE/Spring Amazon AWS API/REST Big Data Continuous Delivery Swift/iOS